Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing
Reverse visible signs of aging and regain fresh, youthful-looking skin with Nordlys™ Frax 1550 from Candela®. The Frax 1550 laser uses heat energy to stimulate collagen production and improve skin concerns such as age spots, fine line and wrinkles, uneven pigmentation and acne scars. Plus, there’s no downtime, allowing you to resume your daily activities immediately following treatment.
Nordlys Frax 1550 provides a range of benefits, including:
- Visibly reduces scars and wrinkles in as little as one treatment
- Sweeps away old and damaged skin cells, including scar tissue
- Inspires collagen production to boost your supple skin
- Stronger settings can rejuvenate more resilient skin on the hands, neck and décolletage
- Effective on darker skin tones
- Fractional laser technology shortens downtime compared to ablative laser resurfacing
WHY CHOOSE SNATCHED MEDICAL SPA?
Our new state-of-the-art medical spa is located just off I-15 on 500 East in American Fork and is centralized to serve all of Utah County as well as outlying communities.
With our highly trained staff, we’re ready to help you bring out the best in your appearance with a full menu of customizable procedures.Book A Visit or call 833-WOW-LIPS to schedule your free consultation.
Our State-of-the-Art Microneedling
Treatment Areas and Services:
Smooth rough texture
Line and wrinkles
Large pore size
Best Candidates for Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing
Anyone with the following skin concerns may be a candidate for Nordlys Frax 1550:
- Skin texture, fine lines and wrinkles
- Treatment of pink or purple striae (stretch marks)
- Treatment of acne scars, ice-pick scars, rolling scars, boxcar scars, atrophic or hypertrophic scars
- Treatment of surgical or trauma scars
- Treatment of improving and repairing sun damage
- Treatment of minimizing age spots
Depending on your concerns and aesthetic goals, our staff will determine if Frax 1550 or another treatment will provide you with the most optimal results.
WHAT TO EXPECT
With treatment, you can improve the appearance of acne scars and surgical scars, treat stretch marks and improve skin texture. To ensure optimal comfort, a topical local anesthetic is applied to the treated area about 30 minutes prior to treatment. During your treatment, the Frax 1550 laser will be rolled across your skin at the treatment spot(s), applying cool damp air for comfort and leaving the surface of the skin intact. This allows for a short treatment time, typically between 20 to 45 minutes, depending on the size of the treated area.
RECOVERY & RESULTS
After your treatment, your skin may feel as if you have a light sunburn. You may also experience mild redness and swelling, depending on the intensity of your treatment. To improve your comfort following treatment, be sure to avoid sun exposure (as it can diminish your results and lead to unwanted side effects) and protect your skin daily with sunscreen. And to help maintain your glowing results even further, we may send you home with a few medical-grade skin care products, specially selected for your skin’s unique needs.