Snatched Jawline is a signature combination treatment that helps sculpt, define, and tighten the jawline area without surgery or extensive downtime. This treatment is completed in less than 30 minutes and has very little discomfort. In as little as six weeks, you will see amazing results and understand why our clients routinely say they look 10 years younger. This treatment is permanent and our most popular service here at Snatched Medical Spa.
The Snatched Jawline treatment may include:
- Snatched Fat Dissolve
- Biostimulator/Collagen Stimulator (Sculptra®)
- Skin tightening (Profound® RF microneedling)
- Dermal fillers
- Botox®, Dysport®, Xeomin®, Jeuveau®
WHY CHOOSE SNATCHED MEDICAL SPA?
Our new state-of-the-art medical spa is located just off I-15 on 500 East in American Fork and is centralized to serve all of Utah County as well as outlying communities.
With our highly trained staff, we’re ready to help you bring out the best in your appearance with a full menu of customizable procedures.Book A Visit or call 833-WOW-LIPS to schedule your free consultation.
Best Candidates for Snatched Jawline
WHAT TO EXPECT
Our master injectors will carefully evaluate your jawline to determine the precise combination of treatments you need to achieve your goals.
RECOVERY & RESULTS
Your recovery will depend on the combination of treatments administered, but generally speaking, the most common side effects include swelling, redness and pinpoint bleeding at the injection sites. These side effects should subside quickly within the hours and days following your session.
If dermal fillers are administered, you should start noticing results immediately following your treatment. For skin tightening, biostimulators and Botox, results are expected more gradually, within weeks following treatment.
BEFORE & AFTER IMAGES
FAQS: Snatched Jawline
We will tailor your Snatched Jawline treatment to your unique needs and goals.
- Snatched Fat Dissolve is an injectable for fat dissolution under the chin. This treatment involves a series of injections under the chin to reduce pockets of fat and reveal a slimmer, more defined jawline.
- Biostimulators are substances that restore volume to the face by stimulating fibroblasts, the cells that create new collagen and elastin. Sculptra is one example of a biostimulator. Biostimulators can be used in combination with dermal fillers or on their own, depending on your needs.
- Dermal fillers and Botox are FDA-approved injectables that help to restore a more youthful, supple and smoother appearance to your skin.
- Skin tightening with Profound RF microneedling is a treatment that combines microneedling with radiofrequency energy to stimulate a tightening effect.
Because every patient is different, we will work closely with you during your consultation to determine which combination of treatments will help you achieve your goals best.